Available Products

  • Invitations from $2 each
  • Custom Scrapbooks from $50
  • Misc Cards from $2.50 each

Sunday, April 19, 2009


What an eventful day! Bobby and I went to the Wrentham outlets to do some shopping and I of course needed a trip to A.C. Moore and the Container Store. I was looking for a rack to display my cards at Scentimentals starting in May. I didn't find anything and ended up ordering something online that *hopefully* will work. Since we got home I've been making cards like crazy! I got a bunch of 12x12 matpacks at A.C. Moore and one was a wedding one. There's one slice of paper in there that has "I have found the one whom my soul loves" on it and I think that'll be my first vinyl experince with my Cricut. That MUST be above our bed!

I also started doing a "two minute tidy". My craft desk gets quite cluttered quite quickly! Now when I switch colors or papers or even themes, I do a quick, two minute clean up... put everything away and start fresh... it helped me get SO much more done tonight! I got 15 cards done and I don't have a huge pile to put away at the end of the night!

Tonight's picture is another from the Mother's Day bunch that will be on sale at Scentimentals on Main St., Southbridge starting in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment