Available Products

  • Invitations from $2 each
  • Custom Scrapbooks from $50
  • Misc Cards from $2.50 each

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I have been so sick! Started with a sore throat and ended up with double ear infection, sinus infection, SUPER exhaustion and 10 days of antibiotics. I blame the crazy weather... cold, warm, spring, winter... make up your mind!

On the 11th we had the Easter Egg hunt in my house and then an egg coloring contest. It went well and everyone had a good time. Late that Saturday night is when I began to get really really sick and ended up spending Easter in bed! Go figure :)

I've been making some Mother's Day Cards, trying to build up stock. I was going to start advertising soon thru work but want to make sure that this bug completely evacuates before I commit to yet another thing! I'm also working on Meg & Jose's wedding stuff (table markers for now). So there's a lot on my plate but it feels good to be busy!

Todays pic is one of the Mother's Day cards I did a week or so ago. I did some masked stamping with the flowers on the side and my fave old olive background paper with some cranberry accents. enjoy!

t.

No comments:

Post a Comment