Available Products

  • Invitations from $2 each
  • Custom Scrapbooks from $50
  • Misc Cards from $2.50 each

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Busy busy! I've been working like crazy to get stuff done for sale at Scentimentals. I took today & tomorrow off from my REAL job to finish up a few things, but mostly to catch up on sleep :) and tomorrow to go to the dentist.

My display rack came in! It's awesome! White wire spinner rack and has 72 slots and a spot at the top for my sign.

This past weekend I cranked out 3 6x6 albums and a ton of cards... there was very little sleep and a ton of coffee!

Today I'm working on name frames. They'll be generic and people can order them customized. I really enjoy doing these even though they take a while... I think I'm too much of a perfectionist. I don't want to do something I wouldn't be proud to hang in my own home.

The "FAMILY" frame is awesome... the paper is a delicious chocolate brown with sparkly light blue accents. The butterflies are light blue, shadowed in brown and the 2 on the left are adhered to the outside of the glass for a 3D effect and have tiny pearls on the body. The larger butterfly inside the glass has glitter on it's body & wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment